- In advertising, a Gross rating point (GRP) is a measure of the size of an ... endorses this definition as part of its ongoing Common Language in Marketing Project.
- International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA (IAG) Receives Buy Rating from AlphaValue
- International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA logo AlphaValue reiterated their buy rating on shares of International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA (LON:IAG) in a research note published on Thursday morning, MarketBeat reports. They currently have a GBX 654.74 ...
- Brexit will hit City of London: Lobby grp
- Brexit will hit City of London: Lobby grp.
- New Oriental Education & Tech Grp (EDU) Stake Boosted by Russell Frank Co
- New Oriental Education & Tech Grp logo Russell Frank Co raised its stake in New Oriental Education & Tech Grp (NYSE:EDU) by 298.4% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- GRP on the track to make railway commute in Mumbai safer for women
- Despite starting multiple helplines, police deployment and special awareness campaigns, safety of women travellers continues to remain a concern for the government railway police (GRP). Reason: the multiple exits at railway stations that help molesters ...
Grp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Grp books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.