A selection of articles related to guaracara river.
Original articles from our library related to the Guaracara River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guaracara River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Guaracara River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guaracara River books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Executive Summary - Publications - Inter-American Development Bank
- Coastal Zone and Guaracara River Protection. Infrastructure and asset-based Private. PF 2.
- Analysis of marine macrobenthic community - Inter Research
- Feb 9, 2007 both the Guaracara River (on which the oil refinery is situated) and the asphalt ( pitch) lake during the dry season. This pattern was the same in ...
- Response Attachment No. 2
- Easting. Sampling points for baseline data. Water quality (Figure 5-16).
- recent foraminifera and thecamoebina from the eastern gulf of paria
- Guaracara River. 14. Comparisons of Gulf of Paria faunas with other faunas.
- Division of Trinidad - Ministry of Legal Affairs
- St. George from the mouth of the Caroni River to the point where the Talparo ..... Road, thence by the Piparo Road to the Guaracara River, and thence by the ...
Suggested News Resources
- New oil leak in Guaracara River
- Yesterday oil from the Pointe-a-Pierre refinery leaked into the Guaracara River and Marabella residents are fearful they may not have a yuletide to celebrate. Already one resident, Glenis Quashie-Dalrymple, had to seek medical treatment yesterday for ...
- More oil in Guaracara River
- Residents said heavy rains over the weekend had caused the oil to float downstream, staining the banks of the Guaracara River which flows into the Gulf of Paria. When the T&T Guardian visited Mango Alley, oil was seen floating on the river.
- EMA probing Guaracara oil spill
- The Environmental Management Authority (EMA) has launched an investigation into an oil spill in the Guaracara River, Pointe-a-Pierre. The Authority's compliance and enforcement unit confirmed that the river was impacted by a vacuum residue spill.
- Published on Dec 8, 2015, 10:52 am AST
- This shot was taken on the south bank of the Guaracara river looking North over the railway bridge towards Pointe a Pierre refinery on the north bank.
- Petrotrin on Guaracara oil spill: 60 percent retrieved
- STATE-owned oil company, Petrotrin has noted that three days after an oil spill into the Guaracara river, approximately 60 percent of the slop oil had been retrieved.
Suggested Web Resources
- Guaracara River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Guaracara River, located in south Trinidad, runs westward out of the Central Range and drains into the Gulf of Paria. It forms the boundary between the city ...
- Guaracara Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Guaracara Park is a cricket ground owned and operated by Trinidad and Tobago' s state ... The ground is situated on the northern bank of the Guaracara River.
- Oil Spill in Guaracara River, Marabella - 16.09.214 - Trinidad
- Sep 17, 2014 Residents along the Guaracara River, Marabella continue to feel the brunt of the oil spill from Petrotrin.They are asking to be relocated to a ...
- After seven days of oil spill, residents say: We're suffering | The
- Aug 4, 2014 As of 9 am this morning, we have recovered an estimated 80 per cent of the residual slop oil that had seeped into the Guaracara River. In some ...
- A Brief History of Pointe-à-Pierre - TriniView.com
- Nov 30, 2006 Also, on the map of Trinidad and Tobago, it can be found on the Gulf of Paria and is separated from Marabella by the Guaracara River and from ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.