Guardians Of Watchtowers
A selection of articles related to guardians of watchtowers.
Original articles from our library related to the Guardians Of Watchtowers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guardians Of Watchtowers.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Hesperides
- Another trio of Goddesses, these maidens the guardians of the Golden Apples given Hera by Gaea on her marraige to Zeus: Aegle, Erytheia, Hesperis...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
- The Domoviye
- (sing. Domovoi) Any of a class of household spirits, animistic tutelaries of hearth and home who function as guardians and helps or hindrances in household affairs....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Guardians Of Watchtowers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guardians Of Watchtowers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Samhain Ritual
- "Hail to the Guardians of the Watchtowers of the East, element of air. I do summon, stir and call you forth that you may guard and witness me in my rites.
- Yule Ritual
- "Hail to the Guardians of the Watchtowers of the East, element of air.
- Quarters crib sheet
- O guardians of the watchtower of the north I do summon thee, and call upon you now to witness this rite and protect this circle, bringing it the power of Earth.
- The Ritual Opening of the Veil
- Watchtowers. Facing East: Divine powers of wisdom, that dwell upon the threshold in the towers of the earth, great guardians of the terrestrial gates, I invoke ye.
- The Opening by Watchtower
- The Opening by Watchtower. By Konstantinos. Converted to Adobe form at .
Suggested Web Resources
- Watchtower (magic) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Watchtower is a spirit guardian of one of the four cardinal points in both ceremonial magic and the neopagan religion of Wicca.
- Guardians of the Watchtowers/Elementals/Calling the Quarters
- Nov 29, 2004 Ok...
- Circle Casting
- Guardians of the Watchtowers of the East. Lords of the Powers of Air I summon, stir and conjure thee, To witness this rite and to guard this circle.
- The Grigori: The Guardians of the Watchtowers - YouTube
- Apr 14, 2011 Here I discuss the Angelic/Demonic race of spiritual beings known as the Watchers.
- Invocation of the Elements
- 3 days ago Facing East: "Guardians of the watchtower of the east, we do summon, stir, and call thee up to protect us in our rite.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Guardians Of Watchtowers Topics
dream interpretation cereal
snow patrol trivia
list of deities latvian