- Album Review: Primal Scream – 'Chaosmosis'
- In this particular theory, Guattari states art is an aesthetical product that comes from new subjective perspectives, and that subjectivity is always collective, or pre-individual.
- A Critic's Job of Work
- Nicolas Bourriaud, in his landmark book Relational Aesthetics, quoted Félix Guattari's question: “How can you bring a classroom to life as though it were an artwork?
- Gucci's 70 Shades of Renaissance
- (His show notes said it a little more opaquely, referencing the French philosophers Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari and their “rhizomatic'' system of thought, but the idea was broadly the same.
- Bobby Gillespie on Jeremy Corbyn, drug culture, the death of rock, and new
- If you only listen to one album named after a book by the radical French psychiatrist Félix Guattari this year, make it Primal Scream's Chaosmosis. Bobby Gillespie, the band's indefatigable leader, may once have been known as one of rock'n'roll's great ...
- Sound: An Acoulogical Treatise, by Michel Chion
- To use the image made famous by Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari, we are given rhizomes instead of roots. Don't we have more fun with Lego if we're not told that we have to make a space shuttle with the pieces?
Guattari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guattari books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdegrassi pregnancies on degrassi
lanao del norte geography
in the mouth of madness plot
waco texas actors with waco ties