A selection of articles related to gucci brands.
Original articles from our library related to the Gucci Brands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gucci Brands.
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Gucci Brands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gucci Brands books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Burberry, Coca-Cola and Gucci among first brands to test Facebook's new
- Facebook has been testing the new service with around 20 brands in Europe, as well as a larger roster of global brands, including Citroen, Coke, Burberry and Gucci.
- Paytm plans to launch ecommerce platform for luxury products; ropes in Gucci
- Sources said the company is currently reaching out to Indian retailers of luxury brands for Anasa. While a few luxury brands operate through joint venture arrangements in India, most have marketing and distribution agreements with Indian retailers.
- Gucci's sales jump 5% as new styles revive brand
- The luxury fashion brand Gucci saw a better-than-expected a 5% rise in sales for the final three months of 2015. The upswing follows two years of falling sales at the Italian brand.
- 3 Live Event Marketing Tips from Gucci's Social Dominance at Oscars 2016
- According to online audiences, the clear winner for the most talked about fashion brand during the awards show was Gucci. Gucci's brand buzz began before the show and continued well beyond the ceremony itself. Gucci continued to trailblaze with a 44.
- Kering Rejects See-Now, Buy-Now Shows
- FANS of Gucci will continue to have to wait six months or more to buy pieces they love on the catwalk, as the brand rejects the new see now-buy now fashion calendar.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dragon ball z censorship issues
animal testing controversy