- What the Guff?! The Strangest News From the Week of 2/28
- Stoners rejoice! Taco Bell Canada has announced the Cheetos Crunchwrap Slider for $2.99 (holy f***ing shit that's cheap!
- Brewdog 'sticks a galloping hoof into beer industry advertising guff' with
- BrewDog has spoofed Diageo's iconic Guinness 'Surfer' ad in a bid to drum up some publicity for its new stout, Jet Black Heart.
- John Hanger on Pa.'s budget: Gov. Wolf 'took a lot of guff and...got us nowhere'
- He took a lot of guff and, frankly, got us nowhere." Hanger said he ultimately concluded that charming the Republicans wouldn't work, although he believes it was still the right approach to start with.
- Would you have invested in Powa?
- The list of attributes under “Disruption” and “Durability” are surprisingly upbeat for a company that was struggling to pay its staff and suppliers, and would soon go into administration.
- Small Council: What stood out from the Game of Thrones Season 6 trailer?
- But I'm on board with Razor that Ramsay's mini-teaser line is spoken to Jon, and Jon is not about to take that kind of guff from this punk.
Guff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guff books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.