- DDB Mudra hires Rahul Guha as president, TrackDDB
- Guha started his career with ACE Consultant in 1991. He joined Contract in 1994 and moved to Matrix in 1998. In 2001, he joined Euro RSCG and after a stint of four years moved to Lintas where he had a short stint of nine months.
- SIT deputy chief executive corporate Bharat Guha resigns
- Guha has been with SIT since 1995, beginning as corporate services manager before becoming chief financial officer in November 2011 and deputy chief executive, corporate in April 2013. Guha is also the financial architect of SIT's Zero Fees Scheme.
- Women's World T20: Ish Guha tips England for the title
- Ish Guha will be part of the Sky Sports team for our coverage of the Women's World T20 - and she expects her old England team-mates to triumph. Find out why below... Winner: England.
- In Conversation with InMobi Practice Counsel Pujarini Guha Maulik
- Pujarini Guha Maulik is Practice Counsel and Head of Contracts and Disputes at mobile advertising startup, InMobi.
- The stench of bigotry: Why is Ramachandra Guha turning into Chetan Bhagat?
- This is a lighthearted attempt at a rebuttal to Ramachandra Guha's piece.
Guha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
sovereignty territorial sovereignty