A selection of articles related to guheshvara dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Guheshvara Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guheshvara Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Guheshvara Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guheshvara Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gotra Dictionary | RM.com ®
- Amazon.com: The Oxford Hindi-English Dictionary (9780198643395 ... Gotra Dictionary | RM.
- Devotees Vaishnavas: 06-jul-2010
- Jul 6, 2010 dEdidhishupati - Jivbarhiyajna - Encyclopedic Dictionary of Hindu Terms Cologne Digital Sanskrit Dictionary ... Guheshvara: (sáns. hindú).
- Names beginning with "ga" and "gha" (1)
- Guheśvara (guheshvara) (गुहेश्वर) m.: One who is a lord of secret places or caverns. Guhyakālī (guhyakAlI) (गुह्यकाली) f.
- Dancing with Siva, Resource 9: Glossary G to N
- Guheshvara: "Lord of the cave. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.