- Deflategate: Can science tell us if the Patriots cheated? (+video)
- Amontons's Law deals with absolute pressure, not gauge pressure. To get that, we'll need to add the atmospheric pressure of 14.7 psi to the initial gauge pressure of 12.
- why bubbles expand if you heat them
- As well as the volume/temperature relationship, Gay-Lussac extended the work and experiments, from a century earlier, of the inventor Guillaume Amontons to show that, in a fixed volume of gas, pressure was directly proportional to absolute temperature.
- Lab-Sized Earthquakes Challenge Basic Laws of Physics
- A model earthquake on a lab bench shows that a basic assumption of introductory physics doesn't hold up at small scales. The finding could have a wide variety of implications for materials science and engineering, and could help researchers understand ...
Guillaume Amontons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guillaume Amontons books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Guillaume Amontons Topics
Related searchesordinary construction
vermicompost vermicompost properties
synthetic oil disadvantages
egyptian numerals written numbers
jabir ibn hayyam
clans in vampire the requiem gangrel