Guillaume De Machaut Poetry
A selection of articles related to guillaume de machaut poetry.
Original articles from our library related to the Guillaume De Machaut Poetry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guillaume De Machaut Poetry.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Muses
- Nine Goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, charged with overseeing intellectual and artistic endeavor: Erato, Euterpe, Kalliope, Klio, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, and Urania. The realms of the muses: Erato Love Poetry Euterpe Lyric...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Guillaume De Machaut Poetry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guillaume De Machaut Poetry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guillaume de Machaut, royal almoner: Honte, paour (B25) and
- of a sideshow to his illustrious career as a court poet; his earliest court post as ... widely on the music and poetry of Guillaume de Machaut.
- Guillaume de Machaut and Reims
- Prologue Context and meaning in Guillaume de Machaut's musical works. 1. Machaut and Excursus: Dreux of Hautvillers, scholaster and poet of Reims.
- The Latin Texted Motets of Guillaume de Machaut
- Remede de Fortune. The complete poetic works have been published by Vladimir F. Chichmaref, Guillaume De Machaut: Poésies Lyriques.
Suggested Web Resources
- Medieval French Lyric Poetry
- This page is devoted to French lyric poetry, excluding troubadour and provençal poetry, through the fourteenth century.
- Guillaume de Machaut
- V. Guillaume de Machaut beautifully illuminated manuscript editions combined motets, ballads, and many other forms with a wide selection of his poetry.
- Guillaume de Machaut - Medieval Music & Arts Foundation
- Apr 5, 2011 Guillaume de Machaut (d.
- Courtly love and Machaut
- Expressed in the poetry and music of Guillaume de Machaut. The medieval period was a time of transition.
Guillaume De Machaut Poetry Topics
dada poetry music and sound
boma ghost in the shell
the battle of the books
antun branko imi life