A selection of articles related to guinea pepper.
Original articles from our library related to the Guinea Pepper. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guinea Pepper.
- Pepper: Correspondences
- Piper nigrum Folk Names: Black Pepper Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Pepper Tree: Correspondences
- Schinus molle Folk Names: California Pepper Tree, Peruvian Mastic Tree, Piru Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Purification, Healing, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Chili Pepper: Correspondences
- Capsicum spp. Folk Names: Red Pepper Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Fidelity, Hex-Breaking, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Grains of Paradise: Correspondences
- Aframomum melequeta Folk Names: African Pepper, Guinea Grains, Mallaquetta Pepper, Melequeta Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love, Lust, Luck, Money, Wishes...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Kava-Kava: Correspondences
- Piper methysticum Folk Names: Ava, Ava Pepper, Ava Root, Awa Root, Intoxicating Pepper Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Lono, Kane, Kanaloa Power: Visions, Protection, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary K
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
Guinea Pepper is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guinea Pepper books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Greater the Sinner
- Blahyi's public contrition satisfied a deep need, a reporter said. “It was only Joshua who said, 'I am sorry, please forgive me.' ” Credit Photograph by Dominic Nahr for The New Yorker.
- Good morning Africa! 15 favourite urban breakfasts from around the continent
- It can be bought from carts and is made by creating an omelette, using plenty of eggs, tomatoes, onions, peppers and chilli. .... In Equatorial Guinea there are two very common ingredients: banana and coconut - and this goes for breakfast too!
- 7 steps to pairing great wines with hearty winter roasts
- Pinot noir, with its lighter, red fruit character is a good choice for roasted feathered game such as guinea fowl, pheasant, duck, squab or quail, says Richard Matuszczak, wine director at La Toque at The Westin Verasa Napa.
- Social Media Spotlight: Finding Beauty With The Insatiable Traveler Susan Portnoy
- You have an amazing ability to not only capture the moment but also the people that pepper throughout your travels. Is taking portraits especially ... I want to photograph the tribes in Papua New Guinea and visit the Pyramids in Egypt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Guinea Pepper Topics
Related searchesthealogy melissa raphaels view
dream interpretation downhill
moment of inertia
goldilocks and the three bears
k s narasimha swamy