A selection of articles related to guisers.
Original articles from our library related to the Guisers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guisers.
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Guisers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guisers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Spooky Halloween house gives East Kilbride guisers goosebumps
- Smoking cauldrons, scary skeletons and a ghoulish graveyard greeted guisers at a frightful block of flats in Ayton Park North on Saturday.
- Vårt behov av labyrintens utforskare bara växer
- De Burgos är blind, Gui ser precis vad han gör. Och snart ligger allt i aska. Eco stod mitt i en framgångsrik karriär som akademiker när han gav ut sin bästsäljare.
- Go back to Halloween's roots and carve a turnip, charity suggests
- English Heritage is decorating its sites with turnips for the autumn celebration, and has called on revellers to join it in revisiting the original story of Halloween and re-embracing the original “humble” carved root.
- Tim Dowling: to takeaway, or not to takeaway…
- “We were going to go out,” she says. “But I think I'll get them round for a takeaway.” “A takeaway's a bit lame,” I say.
- Full text of Scottish Labour motion on scrapping Trident
- The sooner we get rid of you guisers the better. Once your out of the union the loyalists of Northern Ireland, Wales and England will bind ever closer.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
lise lyng falkenberg
prince of the city
cookie origin of name