A selection of articles related to guitar.
Original articles from our library related to the Guitar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guitar.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Guitar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guitar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Prince's Guitar, Demo Tape, Handcuffs Going to Auction
- Prince's 1959 Gibson acoustic guitar, stage costumes, demo tapes, handwritten lyrics and even concert-used handcuffs are all being offered up as part of an auction block dedicated to the Purple Rain singer. Nate D. Sanders Auctions curated the unique ...
- Bryan Adams says airport customs defaced his guitar
- Rocker Bryan Adams claimed his guitar was defaced after going through airport customs on a trip to Egypt. “Airport customs graffiti on my 1946 Martin D-18 from Egypt.
- Egypt airport officers deface Bryan Adams' guitar
- Bryan Adams was left shocked and disappointed when his vintage guitar was defaced by airport customs officers in Egypt.
- The Top Albums of Each Decade and How They Influenced Guitar Sales
- Guitar makers certainly try. Rickenbacker relies on nostalgia for The Beatles and The Byrds to sell guitars; Gibson and Fender on Led Zeppelin, Cream and Jimi Hendrix.
- See George Harrison's 'Let It Be' Guitar Dismantled and Replicated
- Guitar company Fender has painstakingly replicated the Telecaster George Harrison played both in the sessions for Let It Be and in the Beatles' farewell concert atop the roof of Apple Records headquarters.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszamorin mamankam festival
dawg pound history
maysville road veto
scofield reference bible
russ feingold committee assignments