A selection of articles related to guizhou culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Guizhou Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guizhou Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Guizhou Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guizhou Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guizhou Cultural & Natural Heritage Protection & Development
- 1. For Workshop on New Approaches to Tourism in LACSDN. Katrinka Ebbe.
- The Dynamics of Cultural Revival Among the Miao in Guizhou
- Among the Miao in Guizhou. Louisa SCHEIN.
- Guizhou prehistoric archaeology and agriculture origin question
- As in other areas, they are coeval, but Guizhou people remained in caves, an obstacle to cultural growth.
- PROGRAMME GUIZHOU MAI 2010-en
- Jul 8, 2010 1) Cultural diversity in the mountains of Guizhou. 2) Mountain culture appraisal.
Suggested News Resources
- Q&A: Michael Levy on Jews and Chinese Food
- The dilemma was when to be my American self which was vegetarian and kosher, and when to try to immerse myself in every aspect of Guizhou culture. At the time, I decided to be very flexible and that meant eating whatever was served.
Suggested Web Resources
- Beauty, the Land of China - Guizhou
- Destiny: a culture of past, present, and future Guizhou. Guizhou province is situated in southwest China and covers 176000 square kilometers.
- Guizhou Province - China culture
- Guizhou is a polyethnic province in the northeast Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau, southwest China.
- Guizhou Culture - China Maps [Map-Manage-System(MMS)]
- Qian Opera, Huadeng (Flower Lantern) Opera, operas of Dong and Bouyei ethnic minorities are unique in Guizhou province.
- Sisters' Meal Festival at Guizhou - China Culture Center
- May 8, 2010 It is the capital of the Southeast Guizhou Miao & Dong Nationalities Autonomous Prefecture with over 65% population of minority groups.
- 8 Days Guizhou Culture Tour with Hiking Miao Enthic Minority Villages
- 8 days Guizhou culture tour, explore the local life style of Miao ethnic minority groups, Hiking Guizhou Miao villages.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.