- Royal Club Of Gujjars - Mission: unite the Gujjars community n help them if they have "Difficulty" is the name of an ancient tool created to define who we are.
- Nomadic Graziers of the Himalaya: The Gujjars of Jammu and Kashmir
- drought occurred in Rajasthan and Gujarat and some of the Gujjars migrated to the.
- Muslim Van Gujjars of Rajaji National Park in Uttaranchal, India
- Gujjars. I am taking the Van Gujjar of the Rajaji National Park in Uttaracnchal as a relative isolation, the Van Gujjars are experiencing a degree of Islamizing.
- Van Gujjar Community
- May 11, 2011 •Working in Indian Himalayas with forest based nomadic community known as Van Gujjars. • Aims to strengthen traditional production systems.
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rates Among Gujjar and Non-Gujjar
- A Gujjar village with worse socioeconomic and housing conditions and another Gujjars were found to have lower peak expiratory flow rates than non-Gujjars.
- J&K Govt. installs solar lighting units in rural areas
- “The scheme of providing solar lights have been implemented by the state government as the Gujjars, ethnic community, live in hilly regions does not have proper electricity.
- J&K: 'Rehabilitate Gujjars & Bakerwals on government lands'
- By TCN News Jammu: Senior leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and MLA from Darhal, Choudhary Zulfikar called on Governor Mr NN Vohra and submitted him a memorandum highlighting demands of the Gujjars and Bakerwals of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Kashmir nomads want access to pastures close to LoC
- pastures," he said, adding a letter has been sent to Defence Minister AK Antony with the demand. Gujjars and Bakerwals are the nomad communities in Jammu and Kashmir. At least 10 percent of them move to pastures with their livestock during the summer.
- Gurjar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Van Gujjars("forest Gujjars") are found in the Shivalik hills area of North India .
- Gujjars of Pakistan Ethnic People Profile
- The Gujjars of Pakistan: A detailed ethnic people profile with photo, map, text, statistics and links.
- BBC NEWS | South Asia | Why the Gujjars are so aggrieved
- May 31, 2007 The BBC's Jyotsna Singh looks at the background to the grievances of India's Gujjar community.
- Is it a sin to be a Gujjar? | TwoCircles.net
- Jul 4, 2008 I being a "Gujjar” has always been proud of my community as a "tribe” because I know that my tribe have a history of 5000 years.
Gujjars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gujjars books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe rockettes history
eric clapton controversy and tragedy