Gullivers Travels Cultural Influences
A selection of articles related to gullivers travels cultural influences.
Original articles from our library related to the Gullivers Travels Cultural Influences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gullivers Travels Cultural Influences.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
Gullivers Travels Cultural Influences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gullivers Travels Cultural Influences books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Au revoir? No, Barclays' African farewell sets seal on UK banks' global ambitions
- By the 1960s the map had morphed into more of a travel guide, with postcard scenes of glamorous sites in the bank's international domains. The vast majority of ...
- Where on Earth are you?
- I suppose the emoticon culture gets what it deserves: an emotional economy, generated by computer modelling and regulated by algorithms, that translates the subjective self into objective data. It's nonsense, of course.
- YES! WE AMERICANS ARE ANGRY
- In 1726, Jonathan Swift wrote “Gulliver's Travels” which was a story of an English surgeon, named Lemuel Gulliver, who takes to the high seas when his business in England fails.
- Kill the Poor: the Death of Satire and the Sociopathy of the Rich
- As Todd Podzemny notes, the famous satirist Jonathan Swift 'borrowed heavily from Juvenal's techniques' in his Gulliver's Travels. Fans of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.