- Hungarian Food - Goulash Soup (Gulyásleves) - HubPages
- Dec 4, 2012 Most Americans think of Goulash as a stew seasoned with paprika. In Hungary, Gulyas is a thick soup often made with diced potatoes or small ...
- Gulyásleves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gulyásleves (gulyás is herdsman, leves is soup in Hungarian), is a Hungarian soup, made of beef, vegetables, ground paprika and other spices. It originates ...
- Mester étterem és pálinkaház :: Soups
- Old-fashioned cheese soup. One of the oldest favourite in our restaurant, great variety of cheese , boiled and baked cheese served with toast.
- Soups - ARAZ Étterem
- Some pictures from our famous soups: phoca_thumb_l_libaeszencia hsval s zldsggyngykkel phoca_thumb_l_szrkemarha-gulysleves hzi csipetkvel · back to top ...
- Hungarian and Proud of it ! :D on Pinterest | Kalocsai, Hungarian
Gulysleves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gulysleves books and related discussion.