- Hungarian Food - Goulash Soup (Gulyásleves) - HubPages
- Dec 4, 2012 Most Americans think of Goulash as a stew seasoned with paprika. In Hungary, Gulyas is a thick soup often made with diced potatoes or small ...
- Gulyásleves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gulyásleves (gulyás is herdsman, leves is soup in Hungarian), is a Hungarian soup, made of beef, vegetables, ground paprika and other spices. It originates ...
- Mester étterem és pálinkaház :: Soups
- Old-fashioned cheese soup. One of the oldest favourite in our restaurant, great variety of cheese , boiled and baked cheese served with toast.
- Soups - ARAZ Étterem
- Some pictures from our famous soups: phoca_thumb_l_libaeszencia hsval s zldsggyngykkel phoca_thumb_l_szrkemarha-gulysleves hzi csipetkvel · back to top ...
- Hungarian and Proud of it ! :D on Pinterest | Kalocsai, Hungarian
Gulysleves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gulysleves books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.