A selection of articles related to gums.
Original articles from our library related to the Gums. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gums.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Gums is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gums books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dementia patients with gum disease declined SIX times as quickly
- Evidence is growing that gum disease fuels Alzheimer's – and that regular brushing lowers the risk of the memory-robbing disease. It is thought that the bugs that make gums bleed also affect brain health.
- World Patent Marketing Invention Team Introduces 21 Gums, A New Food Invention
- MIAMI, Fla., March 10, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via PRWEB - World Patent Marketing, a vertically integrated manufacturer and engineer of patented products, announces 21 Gums, a food invention created to provide adults with a unique and tasty ...
- Health Beat: Pinhole treatment for receding gums
- Chelsea Cassady has done her research to fix a problem she said made her self-conscious to smile.
- Athlete of the Week: Lodi golfer Gums aims low looking for consistency
- Best sports moment: Making a hole-in-one while playing a round with his dad on Father's Day a couple of years ago. Worst sports moment: Last year, Gums shanked a ball on the 11th hole and it rolled over the 10th hole's green, nearly hitting another player.
- Your bad breath and bleeding gums may be telling you something
- “Gum disease covers both gingivitis, which is reversible, and periodontitis, which is not reversible but manageable,” said Dr. Sevak Abrahamian, DDS, who has practiced in Wilmington for 16 years. “The number one sign of gingivitis is bleeding gums when ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.