Gunpei Yokoi Nintendo
- Biggest VR tech fails ever: Virtual Boy, Power Glove and i-Glasses all included
- Back in 1995, when God was a boy and videogames were about to make the commercial leap to 3D, Japanese industry giant Nintendo was ready to repeat its success it had enjoyed with the handheld Game Boy earlier in the decade. It's new beau?
- Save State 001 – essential treasures for your NES collection
- Designed by Gunpei Yokoi, the R.O.B.
- Only part of Nintendo employee Gunpei Yokoi's amazing video game legacy could
- If you're a fan of video games then chances are you owe a considerable debt of gratitude to Gunpei Yokoi. An employee of Nintendo since its modest days as a hanafuda card game manufacturer, he was instrumental in ushering the company to video game ...
- Console gaming then and now: A fascinating 1997 interview with Nintendo's
- This interview with legendary Nintendo designer Gunpei Yokoi was conducted in 1997, just before Yokoi's tragic early death. Gunpei Yokoi was a Japanese video game designer, a long-time Nintendo employee, best known as creator of the Game Boy and ...
- Yokoi remembers Nintendo's struggle to understand his Game Boy
- Famed Nintendo engineer Gunpei Yokoi discusses the philosophy underpinning his design of the Game Boy. Game Boy creator Gunpei Yokoi is famous for his "Lateral Thinking With Withered Technology" approach to design, and in an interview from 1997 ...
Gunpei Yokoi Nintendo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gunpei Yokoi Nintendo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gunpei Yokoi Nintendo Topics
Related searchesenglish verbs imperfect subjunctive
bioterrorism category c agents
gemini 4 space walk
enthymeme use in advertising