Gupta Empire Chandragupta
A selection of articles related to gupta empire chandragupta.
Original articles from our library related to the Gupta Empire Chandragupta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gupta Empire Chandragupta.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Gupta Empire Chandragupta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gupta Empire Chandragupta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What it takes to be a man
- Chandragupta Maurya founded India's great Maurya Empire, 322-298 B.C. His Machiavellian royal advisor, Chanakya, strategically fanned hostilities between various Indian kingdoms, allowing Chandragupta to take control.
- (Based on user engagement)
- Emperor Ashoka struggles since his early days as Bindusara's son till his reign as a ruthless emperor, before he finally embraces Buddhism after the bloodshed in Kalinga. Episode Synopsis & Playtime Schedule. Colors; Colors HD.
- How ancient Bihars great rulers can give Lalu and his ilk some life goals
- Chandra Gupta Maurya: The 20-year-old boy who defeated one of the most hated Nanda kings, Dhana Nanda, Chandra Gupta Maurya went on to establish the biggest empire seen in Indian history during his reign between 322 BC and 298 BC. The empire ...
- Modi's dream of 'smart cities' takes wings, but watch out for turbulence
- The announcement of 20 smart cities by the ministry of urban development is the first step in the fructification of the grand design of creating world class cities in the country.
- Netaji mystery - INA history rots in defence archive
- He had appointed noted historian Pratul Chandra Gupta to author the book in 1949. For three years, Gupta researched extensively and produced a 490-page manuscript titled `INA in Military Operation'. It had been eagerly looked forward to with the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gupta Empire Chandragupta Topics
Related searchescodex cumanicus origin and content
peasants revolt notes