- Defining patriotism
- We are all nationalists and liberals to varying degrees and the article reminded me of what the poet Gurazada Apparao said: “A nation is not made of its land but of its people.” This should make it clear who the flag-runner of nationalism is.
- Charting his own course in film music
- But the first break had come in the form of Kamalini, a short documentary on the life of Gurazada Apparao, in 2014. For which he was awarded the Dasari Narayana Rao award. “The entire music for the documentary was based on classical music, as the ...
- Charting his own course in film music | Visakhapatnam NYOOOZ
- But the first break had come in the form of Kamalini, a short documentary on the life of Gurazada Apparao, in 2014. Source: http://www.thehindu.
- Is The Right-Wing Trying To Paint The Nation Saffron In The Name Of 'Nationalism'?
- A nation consists of people and not just land said Gurazada Apparao, an eminent Telugu poet. So what good is a nation that ignores the sentiments of its people? Can we use the same yardstick to measure the feelings of nationalism in a Dalit sanitation ...
- Translation a local text in a global character
- Likewise, from Telugu, I have translated the works of Gurajada Apparao, Chaganti Somayajulu, Sri Sri Mongraph, Sivareddy's poems, N Gopi's poetry, stories of Ketu Visvanatha Reddy and Saleem. Also a period criticial work 'Andhra Vagmaya Charitra' by ...
Gurazada Apparao is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gurazada Apparao books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Gurazada Apparao Topics
Related searchespescara history
harmonic number introduction
apocrypha the council of jamnia
celebi obtaining celebi