A selection of articles related to gurdjieff dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Gurdjieff Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gurdjieff Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Gurdjieff Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gurdjieff Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gurdjieff in the Light of Tradition Part III: The Phenomenon
- Gurdjieff said he needed Peters to give him an “English lesson” consisting of words for all those parts and functions of the body “that were not in the dictionary” .
- Word Pro - Class1work003a.lwp
- Gurdjieff continued: “If a man dies without having been The Columbia Dictionary of Quotations is licensed from Columbia University Press.
- The Gnostic The Gnostic Handbook Handbook
- Pocket Oxford Dictionary. It may be .. Oxford English Dictionary ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Gurdjieff | Define Gurdjieff at Dictionary.com
- Gurdjieff definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Gurdjieff - definition of Gurdjieff by the Free Online Dictionary
- Gur·djieff (gûr j - f, -j f), George Ivanovich Originally George S. Georgiades. 1874?
Gurdjieff Dictionary Topics
Related searchessikhism festival
the ill-made knight
mindfulness-based stress reduction