- 2008 Gurram Jashuva by B. Bhaskara Chowdery. Rs.
- Samskar: Andhra Pradesh
- village near Vinukonda named, “Joshua. Nagar,” after the great poet, Gurram Joshua.
- B. Gurram Joshua. D.
- Gyan Vani : Hyderabad Gyan Vani : Hyderabad
- Vindam Nerchukundam. 1.Gurajada-Tel.
- Gurram Jashuva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gurram Jashuva (or G Joshua) (గుర్రం జాషువ) (28 September 1895 – 24 July 1971) was a popular Telugu poet.
- Gurram Jashuva
- "navayuga kavi cakravarti" gurraM jaashuvaa (G. Joshua) was one of the great telugu poets of this century.
- Gurram Jashuva | Facebook
- Gurram Jashuva - Description: Gurram Jashuva or G Joshua (గుర్రం జాషువ ) (28 September 1895 – 24 July 1971) was a popular Telugu poet.
- Gurram Jashuva jayanthi - YouTube
- Sep 28, 2010 Gurram Jashuva jayanthi.
Gurram Jashuva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gurram Jashuva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Gurram Jashuva Topics
love styles mania
atlantic ocean natural resources
joan crawford adopted children
ole ivar lovaas