- 2008 Gurram Jashuva by B. Bhaskara Chowdery. Rs.
- Samskar: Andhra Pradesh
- village near Vinukonda named, “Joshua. Nagar,” after the great poet, Gurram Joshua.
- B. Gurram Joshua. D.
- Gyan Vani : Hyderabad Gyan Vani : Hyderabad
- Vindam Nerchukundam. 1.Gurajada-Tel.
- Gurram Jashuva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gurram Jashuva (or G Joshua) (గుర్రం జాషువ) (28 September 1895 – 24 July 1971) was a popular Telugu poet.
- Gurram Jashuva
- "navayuga kavi cakravarti" gurraM jaashuvaa (G. Joshua) was one of the great telugu poets of this century.
- Gurram Jashuva | Facebook
- Gurram Jashuva - Description: Gurram Jashuva or G Joshua (గుర్రం జాషువ ) (28 September 1895 – 24 July 1971) was a popular Telugu poet.
- Gurram Jashuva jayanthi - YouTube
- Sep 28, 2010 Gurram Jashuva jayanthi.
Gurram Jashuva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gurram Jashuva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gurram Jashuva Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation eclipse
fuel stratified injection
combustion combustion phases
bluebeard plot synopsis
ricky martin discography
dream interpretation school