Guru Disciple Tradition
A selection of articles related to guru disciple tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the Guru Disciple Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guru Disciple Tradition.
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Guru Disciple Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guru Disciple Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EMBODYING CULTURE: GURUS, DISCIPLES AND TABLA
- disciples are distinctively different in kind from teacher-student relations in Western knowledge systems.
- Paying it forward Paying it forward
- include the guru-disciple tradition practiced in. Hinduism & Buddhism the, discipleship system practiced by Rabbinical Judaism and the.
- The Guru Thing
- In some yoga centers the guru was forced out.
- Schisms of Swami Muktananda's Siddha Yoga
- importance of the Guru Disciple relationship within Swami Muktananda's tradition .
Suggested News Resources
- A Great Guru and a Greater Shishya
- The Guru-Shishya Parampara (Guru-Disciple tradition) is the very soul of the oral tradition of India, and embodies the living and learning relationship between master and pupil.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hindu Traditions - Hinduism - YGoY
- By Hindu religious traditions, the spiritual aspirant takes studentship under a personal spiritual teacher called Guru.
- Guru-Disciple - Karunakara Guru: Santhigiri Ashram's Web Site
- This highlights the importance of Guru-Sishya (master-disciple) tradition for gaining spiritual knowledge.
- Gurupournima 2011 : The most superior Guru-disciple tradition
- Jul 6, 2011 Forum for Hindu Awakening wrote a note titled Gurupournima 2011 : The most superior Guru-disciple tradition! Read the full text here.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.