A selection of articles related to guru gorakhnath.
Original articles from our library related to the Guru Gorakhnath. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guru Gorakhnath.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Guru Gorakhnath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guru Gorakhnath books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sanjay Van [Read-Only]
- Guru Gorakhnath Mandir, KatwariaSarai. near Qutab institutional area. Coordinates: Guru Gorakhnath Mandhi, Katwaria Sarai.
- From charmers to educators: Using indigenous knowledge for
- The Jogi-nath saperas are considered to be the descendants of Guru Gorakhnath (Singh,. 1991).
- 27 TANTRAS
- “The followers of Gorakhnath do not generally have a cult of Matsyendranath though they revere him as the guru of Gorakhnath.
- ESSAY: The Legend of Gurkha FROM SEMESTAINDONESIA.COM
- eighth century Hindu warrior-saint Guru Gorakhnath. His disciple Bappa Rawal, born Prince Kalbhoj, founded the house of Mewar.
- OM SHREE SAT OM SHREE SATNAM SAKSHI
- Phir desh videsh main jaakar ke guru bhakti ka prachaar kiya. SATGURU KA NAAM JAPAA KARKE MANDAL KO JISNE BADHAYA THA.
Suggested News Resources
- Hindus rejoice after reopening of temple
- PESHAWAR “I am so happy today,” says Kamla Rani who finished worship over the weekend at the Guru Gorakhnath temple in Peshawar which was reopened for worship after a decade on Diwali this year.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome To Guru Gorakhnath Colonizer & Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- Welcome to Guru Gorakhnath Colonizer & Developer Pvt. Ltd. Welcome to Guru Gorakhnath Colonizer & Developer Pvt.
- Gorakh Nath Ji
- Gorakh -- What is the teaching (upadesh) of the Guru's order or doctrine (Ades)?
- TERE MUNDRA KANNA DE VICH PAUN AAYA HAN....sukha ram
- Jan 1, 2011 beautiful bhent by sukha ram saroha sukh sagar...mani sagar......baba ji and guru gorakhnath scene........