A selection of articles related to guru parampara.
Original articles from our library related to the Guru Parampara. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guru Parampara.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Guru Parampara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guru Parampara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guruparampara Slokas - chinnajeeyar
- Guru Parampara. Sri:saile:sa daya:pa:thram dhi:bhakthya:di guna:rnavam | yathi: ndra pravanam vande: ramya ja:ma:tharam munim || lakshmi:na:tha ...
- Guru-Sishya Parampara - Arsha Bodha Center
- Current. 3. Dakshinamurthy, Lord Shiva as a teacher.
- Prayer Book, Sri Vaishnava Prayer Book - SriMatham
- Our Guru-Parampara. The Jiyars (Pontifs) of the śrī Perumbudur Yatirāja Maṭham. 1.
- Guru Tattva - The Divine Life Society
- May the blessings of the Lord and the Brahma-Vidya Gurus be upon all! —THE DIVINE LIFE ..... Spiritual knowledge is a matter of Guru-Parampara.
- The Parampara Institution in Gaudiya Vaishnavism
- The first ISKCON heresy: rtvikvada or the doctrine of the monitor guru. • The origins of the ... Chart I: The guru-parampara of the Gaudiya Math.
Suggested News Resources
- Finding bliss in dance
- Terming the guru-sishya parampara an inevitable part of the learning process, Mruthyunjaya Sarma, a 33-year-old Kuchipudi dancer from Kuchipudi village and a disciple of Vempati Ravi Shankar, says that an equally passionate guru can assist in realising ...
- Baaghi review: Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor's love story is a bore
- Baaghi is a film which suffers from an identity crisis.
- The riches of simplicity
- I remained in touch with my Guru till his death and even today visit the ashram around twice a month, as it is peaceful there. Why do you think Dharwad region ... Listeners are also good because these cities have a parampara of music.
- Guruparampara: Impressive anniversary concerts
- Guruparampara an organisation launched by S.K.Venkatachari, celebrated its fourth anniversary with a five-day fest at Telugu University auditorium, with final day allotted to Kuchipudi dance performance.
- Adventures on stage
- The festival opened with “Chandra Upasana”, a presentation in Odissi choreographed by Guru Durga Charan Ranbir and performed by his disciples. The title piece was dedicated to Chandra or the Moon. The dancers depicted the ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Advaita Guru Paramparā - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Indian religious and philosophical traditions, all knowledge is traced back to the Gods and to the Rishis who saw the vedas. Thus, the advaita ...
- Parampara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Parampara (Sanskrit: परम्परा, paramparā) denotes a succession of teachers and disciples in ... Guru - the immediate guru; Parama-guru - the Guru of the Parampara or specific tradition (e.g.
- Guru Parampara Stotram - YouTube
- Oct 21, 2010 Shloka Eulogizing the Nimbarka Guru Parampara. ... Guru Parampara - Brahmasri Samavedam Shanmukha Sharma garu - Duration: 1:30:08.
- GURUPARAMPARA STOTRAM - YouTube
- Jul 11, 2014 The Guruparampara Stotram of Dakshinamnaya Sri Sharada Peetham, Sringeri. The text and meaning of this Stotram is here: ...
- A-Guru Parampara (गुरु परंपरा) - YouTube
- Jun 25, 2011 In this video he is reading Sri Guru Parampara. ... A-Guru Parampara (गुरु परंपरा).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.