A selection of articles related to guru tattva.
Original articles from our library related to the Guru Tattva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guru Tattva.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Guru Tattva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guru Tattva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guru Tattva - The Divine Life Society
- GURU TATTVA. By. SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA.
- Srila Gour Govinda Swami Maharaja - Tattva Vicara Publications
- Guru. Tattva. Srila Gour Govinda.
- Guru Tattva 02-11 - How we should regard the Guru
- (Guru Tattva – Part 2 – 11). So this is a small section from Satvata-tantra, chapter 4, verse 49-53. So how we should regard the guru, we have to be very careful, ...
- iskcon - Bhakti Courses
- your understanding of guru-tattva and gurupädäçraya within the multiple guru culture of. ISKCON. It is designed for new devotees preparing to take initiation, but ...
- Sri Guru and His Grace - Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math
- jЯеninas tattva-darмinaс. “Just approach the wise and bona fide spiritual mas- ter . Surrender unto him first and try to understand him by inquiries and service.
Suggested News Resources
- Guru Guides us Always
- It showers the nectar of compassion. It is the aggregate of all tattvas—principles of creation. It creates all time.
- RSS explains importance of saffron flag
- It explained that “only this Saffron Flag (Bhagwa Dhwaj) we consider as our Guru, as a symbol of our Tatva i.e. principle.
- Blending nritta and abhinaya
- Madhulita Mohapatra, a disciple of Guru Aruna Mohanty was joined by Meghna Das to perform a duet abhinaya on a piece of Odiya lyric, choreographed by Aruna Mohanty. They were ... The presentation concluded in a spirit of surrender to Krishna Tattva.
- Seek the Guru Tattva Within
- The Guru is the supreme essence in this universe that can be meditated upon. This is eternal and gives joy. Eternity is something that exists for ever.
- A Miracle for Yourself
- Today, let us understand the fact that guru is not a mere personality or a tattva (principle), but the eternal truth of life in this dark age of Kaliyug. Guru is that force that works in tandem with you 24X7.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Guru Tattva Topics
pitch music changing the pitch of a vibrating string
consensual crime giving consent
the just assassins