A selection of articles related to guru.
Original articles from our library related to the Guru. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guru.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Guru is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guru books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Original Quality Gurus
- A guru, by definition, is a good person, a wise person and a teacher.
- GURU LABS - CREATING RPMS GUIDE
- Apr 2, 2005 This work is copyrighted Guru Labs, L.C. 2005 and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License.
- The Guru Granth Sahib
- Guru Arjun Dev in 1604 and was transcribed by Bhai Gurdas.
Suggested News Resources
- Timothy Ferriss, Silicon Valley's Self-Help Guru
- Every generation gets the self-help guru that it deserves. In 1937, at the height of the Depression, Napoleon Hill wrote “Think and Grow Rich,” which claimed to distill the principles that had made Andrew Carnegie so wealthy.
- Hot Corner: The Interrogation Room with Madden guru Mike Young
- By Joe Cowley email@example.com August 28, 2011 6:32PM Mike Young just might have the third-coolest job in the world as EA Sports' creative director of the Madden video-game franchise.
- Well To Do Guru Rolls In Egyptian Stake
- Casey Leonard and Well To Do Guru teamed up for another victory in Friday's $35000 Egyptian stake at Maywood Park.
- Celebrity-Endorsed Dog Training Guru Moves to St. Michael Area
- Amy Sandmann is a veteran trainer who is well-versed in positive reinforcement training for dogs. She's bringing her talents to Minnesota. By Meghan Gutzwiller Positive reinforcement dog trainer Amy Sandmann works with her English Mastiff, Howie.
- Guru Stocks at 52-Week Low: BRK.A, HBC, HPQ, DIS, MTU
- According to GuruFocus list of 52-week lows, these Guru stocks have reached their 52-week lows. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Cl A (BRK.
Suggested Web Resources
- Guru.com – Find Freelancers for Hire. Get Your Project Done.
- Find 250000+ freelance programmers, web developers, graphic designers, writers & more. Free quotes. Satisfaction guarantee.
- Guru - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A guru (Sanskrit: गुरु) is one who is regarded as having great knowledge, wisdom, and authority in a certain area, and who uses it to guide others (teacher).
- Guru Bikes
- Manufacturer of road and triathlon bicycles featuring carbon fiber, titanium, steel and aluminum. Québec, Canada.
- Guru | Define Guru at Dictionary.com
- Guru definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol baptism
eurocopter ec 135 performance
origin of cosmos
who novel trivia