- Minutes of meeting of State Level Steering Committee held in the
- The funding of three wetlands Tsomgo, Phedang and Gurudongmar received financial support by 2007-08 and Khecheopalri wetland during.
- Progress CA Annual with Location March'07
- Panisaj,. Lampatay,Chikrasi,. Kainjal.
- DESIGNING A PARTICIPATORY POLICY FRAMEWORK FOR THE
- Khecheopalri and Gurudongmar are also notified as sacred lakes and boating and 20000 to Gurudongmar were estimated in 2006.
- Himal Rakshaks to Guard Sikkim's Most Valuable Treasure
- (Changu), Nathu-la, Gurudongmar, Yumthang, Dzongri, Yambong, Maenam and Barsey.
- Sikkim's Gurdwara “Guru Dongmar” Desecrated
- The lake and the hill feature atop came to be known as Gurudongmar lake and hill respectively.
- 7 Fascinating lakes of India
- By SiliconIndia, Friday, 09 September 2011, 04:24 Hrs One of the highest lakes in the world (located at 17100 ft altitude), Gurudongmar lake is located in the state of Sikkim close to the Chinese border.
- Gurudongmar Lake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gurudongmar Lake or Gurudogmar Lake is one of the highest lakes in the world, located at an altitude of 17100 ft (5210 m).
- Gurudongmar Tour, Sikkim
- SERENE GURUDONGMAR TOUR Check in at Gurudongmar Lodge. If weather permits and permission is availed, leave for Gurudongmar Lake(17200 ft ).
- Gurudongmar Lake Reviews - Sikkim, India Attractions - TripAdvisor
- Gurudongmar Lake, Sikkim: See 2 reviews, articles, and 12 photos of Gurudongmar Lake, ranked No.3 on TripAdvisor among 15 attractions in Sikkim.
Gurudongmar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gurudongmar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.