- A new white rain
- Four days, 2,660km and six halves of the antiemetic tablet Avomine later, I had come far enough to see my dreams of snow crystallize into the here and now. I was standing along the snow-choked Gurudongmar Road in Sikkim, worried that my tears would ...
- Ignore the potholes, enjoy the ride
- Note: Gurudongmar Lake is occasionally inaccessible because of heavy snowfall. Be prepared to be stopped by the Indian Army just before you reach the lake; because of the high altitude and weather, they check each car for unfit people.
- Dare to explore these 5 dangerous tourist spots in India?
- To visit Gurudongmar prior permissions are required. The oxygen levels here are very low and every step to the lake can leave you panting. Also, it is not recommended to stay there for long because the lack of oxygen can cause some serious illness.
- Heaven and high water
- Any delay increased the risk of being sent back by the sentries manning the last Indian Army check-post before our destination. No one I know has ever visited Gurudongmar Lake. Its location — northeast of the Khangchendzonga range and roughly five km ...
- Of potholes and joyrides
- Note : Gurudongmar Lake is occasionally inaccessible because of heavy snowfall. Be prepared to be stopped by the Indian Army; because of the high altitude and weather, they check each car for unfit people. Foreigners are not allowed without a permit.
Gurudongmar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gurudongmar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesgraph mathematics mixed graph
mathematics common misconceptions
dream symbol carl jung
celtic fc honours
three bridges history