A selection of articles related to gurung origin.
Original articles from our library related to the Gurung Origin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gurung Origin.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
Gurung Origin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gurung Origin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Literacy Survey Ghale language
- Ghale and Gurung origin in that village, (2) age, (3) gender, and (4) educational level. A total of 357 sample people were interviewed.
- 1 (identity) This is a late draft of an article which appeared more or
- nation-wide Gurung conference held this week in Pokhara: (1) Gurung history was written and distorted by Brahmins.
- PLANTS USED AS FENCE AND FUELWOOD IN MANANG
- (amsl)) is located in the north central Himalayas, Nepal. People of Tibetan and Gurung origin live in the area (Spengen, 1987).
- Some Background Notes Gurung Identity in a Period of Rapid Change
- a single, localised identity at their origin.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gurung people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. Gandaki District, Kaski Zone.
- GURUNG ~ NEPALESE CULTURE, TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- Jan 11, 2011 Origin of the Gurung is Southern Slope of Annapurna Himalaya in west-central Nepal.