A selection of articles related to gut.
Original articles from our library related to the Gut. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gut.
- White: Correspondences
- Definition: Purity, combination of all, complex issues, moon energy Magickal Powers: Almost any working can be defined using the color of white Element: White moon, or bright sunlight Direction: Spirit or South Gender: Both Season: High Summer, Winter Stage...
Symbology >> Colorology
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Gut is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gut books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- My View: Go beyond 'gut check' when voting
- Normally one would be inclined to say, “Listen to your gut.” But given the climate of anger and distrust in this country, more than a gut check is called for. What we need are civil discourse and a reality check.
- Gut microbes linked to deadly intestinal disease in preemies
- Analyzing gut bacteria in premature infants, the study shows that babies who developed necrotizing enterocolitis had a different mix of microbes in their intestines than babies who never developed the condition. The diverging microbial communities were ...
- Gut bacteria make cabbage poison harmless
- The cabbage family contains rather toxic compounds. Greenfly, caterpillars and cabbage fly larvae attack cabbages and rapeseed ferociously nonetheless. How can that be?
- The gut: Performing into old age
- Her findings are startling: contrary to common beliefs, the secretory capacity of the human gut doesn´t decline with age. Nor does gender play a role. The study carried out by the research team headed by Dr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.