A selection of articles related to guy ballard.
Original articles from our library related to the Guy Ballard. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guy Ballard.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Onto Chesed (Gedulah) and Geburah
- The Divine bi-polar energy pours forth from Kether, spilling into Chokmah and Binah, through these two primordial energy becomes form. If you have a diagram of the Tree, you'll see it is composed of three sets of triangles superimposed on three pillars. The...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
Guy Ballard is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guy Ballard books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Unveiled Mysteries UNVEILED MYSTERIES
- This is the first book written by Guy Ballard, founder of the "I AM" Activity, onetime mining engineer, student of Theosophy, and alleged stock swindler.
- Psychic Dictatorship in America
- criticism of the so-called “Mighty I AM” instruction of Guy and.
- Levi H. Dowling
- began when Guy Ballard, a great mystic and Adept met the Comte de. Saint Germain, who is the Ascended Master Saint Germain, who was.
- Invasive Animals Cooperative Research Centre Wild Dogs under
- Jun 10, 2008 and on the Wednesday, Dr Guy Ballard of NSW DPI will speak on “What's stopping effective wild dog management in North-East NSW?
Suggested News Resources
- I AM pageant attracts international visitors to Mount Shasta
- Guy Ballard claimed to have met the ascended master Saint Germain while hiking on Mt. Shasta's flanks in 1930. While the Saint Germain Foundation's headquarters are located in Schaumburg, a suburb of Chicago, Ill.
- Iden, Rye and Battle all beaten
- Guy Ballard took 5-37 to bowl Fletching out for 111. Pett boosted their survival prospects in Division Four by winning away to Newick seconds, while Little Common Ramblers drew at Rotherfield.
- Iden and Battle beaten, but Rye win
- Adam Neill took four wickets and Guy Ballard three as the hosts were all out for 173 batting first, but Bridge could muster only 102 in reply. Olly Smith top-scored with 28 at the top of the order.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Saint Germain Foundation
- In 1930 Guy W. Ballard, hiking in northern California, met the Ascended Master Saint Germain on the side of Mount Shasta.
- Guy Ballard
- Guy W. Ballard. Let me introduce Guy Ballard this way.
- Ascended Master Godfre - Guy W. Ballard
- Guy Ballard was a Messenger for Beloved Saint Germain and the Ascended Masters of the Great White Brotherhood from the late 1920's through 1939.
- The I AM Activity, Guy Ballard, and St Germain Exposed
- Ex I AM students share testimonials and look objectively at the I AM Activity, Guy Ballard, Edna Ballard, and Saint Germain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Guy Ballard Topics
Related searchesandrei chikatilo external information
bronco stadium future expansion
silurian silurian paleogeography
turing completeness examples
the prodigy history