Guy Burgess Biography
A selection of articles related to guy burgess biography.
Original articles from our library related to the Guy Burgess Biography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Guy Burgess Biography.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Onto Chesed (Gedulah) and Geburah
- The Divine bi-polar energy pours forth from Kether, spilling into Chokmah and Binah, through these two primordial energy becomes form. If you have a diagram of the Tree, you'll see it is composed of three sets of triangles superimposed on three pillars. The...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Guy Burgess Biography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Guy Burgess Biography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Guy Burgess: The Spy Who Knew Everyone by Stewart Purvis and Jeff Hulbert – review
- Like London buses, you wait ages for a Guy Burgess biography, then two turn up at once. The journalist authors of this one are unlucky to be trailing in the recent wake of Andrew Lownie's meticulously researched life of the disreputable but undeniably ...
- How David Astor coped with being so rich
- Nancy “conveyed a sense of perpetual restlessness”, Jeremy Lewis says in this nevertheless highly sympathetic biography. “She enjoyed ...
- Biography reveals Cambridge spy Guy Burgess spent his last days stuck in Moscow
- And this week our gripping extracts from a new book on Guy Burgess — drawing on a wealth of previously secret papers — have described his journey from Cambridge dandy to Russian spy. Today, in the final part, we chart the gnawing regret that plagued ...
- The arrogance of Guy Burgess exposed in new biography
- Guy Burgess was in deep trouble. A secret Soviet spy acting undercover within the British Establishment, he'd been on holiday in Gibraltar and Tangier and had made a complete exhibition of himself.
- Stalin's Englishman: The Lives of Guy Burgess by Andrew Lownie – review
- The answer, judging by this book, is a resounding yes. Guy Burgess is often dismissed as the least useful member.