- Gwythur ap Gwreidwyl (Wales): opponent of Gwyn ap Nuad, who made off with Gwythur's intended bride Creiddylad. He is a solar/summer deity. Imbolc: the ...
- A Note on Aladur, Alator and Arthur - Thomas Green - Arthuriana
- the oblique Alatōrem (as Welsh Uuithur, Gwythur from Uictōrem, henadur from senatōrem, creadur from creatōrem) then the regular result of this would be.
- Robin Hood and the Witches - AskWhy!
- May 9, 2003 Gwythur and Gwyn for the love of Creudylad took place each May Day, a typical solar myth of the equinox, suggesting that May Day was taken ...
- The Excavation ofCastell, Porth Trefadog, A Coastal Promontory Fort ...
- were the Gwely Cuhelyn ap Cadrod, Gwely Gwythur ap Cadrod and Gwely. Llywelyn ap Caswallon. Cadrod Hardd, the father ofCuhelyn and Gwythur, had.
- Llyfr Du Caerfyrddin, The Black Book of Carmarthen - British Academy
- March, Gwythur, and ngawn Gleddyfrudd ('of the red sword'), and then states that a grave for Arthur is not to be found.1 There is evidence that at the time the ...
- Download (15Mb) - White Rose Etheses Online
- There is a grave for March, a grave for Gwythur, a grave for Gwgawn Red-sword; the world's wonder a grave for Arthur.35. Constance Bullock-Davies has ...
Gwythur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gwythur books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Related searchesspirits dictionary
founding of rome aeneas and julus