- Aug 6, 2011 Definition of Gwythyr fab Greidawl – Our online dictionary has Gwythyr fab Greidawl, Gwythur ap Greidawl [W, victor, son of scorcher].
- The Excavation ofCastell, Porth Trefadog, A Coastal Promontory Fort
- were the Gwely Cuhelyn ap Cadrod, Gwely Gwythur ap Cadrod and Gwely. Llywelyn ap Caswallon.
- Mélanges poétiques … autour d'Arthur
- John Leland, antiquaire, 1506-1552, visitant Cadbury en 1542 (Le Camelot des légendes Arthuriennes) Une tombe pour Marc'h, une tombe pour Gwythur, une tombe pour Gugann et, grand mystère du monde, la tombe d'Arthur.
- Celtic Gods and Goddesses
- GWYTHUR AP GWREIDWL, (Welsh) Opposite and rival deity of Gwyn ap Nuad.
- Caer Oeth Anoeth
- "The grave of March, the grave of Gwythur; The grave of Gwgawn Gleddyvrudd A mystery to the world, the grave of Arthur.
- King Arthur in Early Welsh Literature: Excerpts from Various Poems
- There is a grave for March, a grave for Gwythur, a grave for Gwgawn Red-sword; the world's wonder a grave for Arthur. .............................................................
Gwythur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gwythur books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.