- A Brief Tour of the Japanese Web
- Kiyota shows me Gyaru Moji Henkan, an applet that schoolgirls use to translate phrases into a uniquely Japanese version of 1337-speak. Type a sentence in, and it's transformed into a hodgepodge of letters and symbols that, when put next to each other, ...
- In Japan, teenage cellphone culture makes real connections
- Gyaru-moji can be laborious: The simplest sentence may require a lot of steps. The trouble you've taken proves the depth and durability of your friendship.
- Internet's Influence On Language Reinforced By OED Changes, Google In Cherokee
- The Internet's importance as a preserver and driver of language use has been reinforced this week with two key symbolic developments. The first is the news that the Internet-isms OMG, LOL and the usage of “heart” as a verb have made the Oxford English ...
- Lujo para el iPhone: desde diamantes hasta piel de avestruz
- La locura por el móvil en Japón no sólo gira alrededor del aspecto del teléfono: hablamos de un país en el que no hay nada más de moda que las 'shosetsu kentai' (novelas escritas por SMS) o que el gyaru-moji, un sistema de escritura de SMS inventado ...
Gyaru Moji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gyaru Moji books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gyaru Moji Topics
Related searchesjohn dewey educational philosophy
deer in mythology
stealth technology stealth principles
voodoo the african origins
greek area codes
jean-paul marat life
mongoloid northern mongoloids