- definition of the potential limits of the distribution of G. leadbeateri.
- METAPOPULATION VIABILITY OF ARBOREAL MARSUPIALS IN
- These arboreal marsupials inhabit tall eucalypt forests in south- eastern Australia .
- Leadbeater's Possum
- Leadbeater's Possum (Gymnobelideus leadbeateri). (Illustration by Robert Gymnobelideus and wild populations are confined to. Victoria.
- LEADBEATER'S POSSUM: NUTRITIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
- management practices for captive Leadbeater's possums (Gymnobelideus leadbeateri).
- Leadbeater's possum on the brink of extinction
- There may be fewer than 1500 Leadbeater's possums (gymnobelideus leadbeateri) life in the wild. (Credit: Dan Harley) TIME IS RUNNING OUT for the once thought extinct Leadbeater's possum (gymnobelideus leadbeateri).
- Leadbeater's Possum - EDGE :: Mammal Species Information
- The family comprises 11 species: four striped possums (genus Dactylopsila) and seven wrist-winged gliders (Gymnobelideus and Petaurus).
- Gymnobelideus - Wikispecies
- Nov 7, 2010 Gymnobelideus McCoy, 1867. Type species: G. leadbeateri Gymnobelideus in Mammal Species of the World.
- ADW: Gymnobelideus leadbeateri: Pictures
- Class Mammalia Order Diprotodontia Suborder Phalangeriformes Family Petauridae Species Gymnobelideus leadbeateri.
- Gymnobelideus leadbeateri (Leadbeater's Possum)
- Gymnobelideus leadbeateri. Status_ne_off Status_dd_off Status_lc_off Scientific Name: Gymnobelideus leadbeateri.
Gymnobelideus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gymnobelideus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspider-man 2 character analysis
gallagher and shean