A selection of articles related to gynaecology investigations.
Original articles from our library related to the Gynaecology Investigations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gynaecology Investigations.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Gynaecology Investigations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gynaecology Investigations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Conduct study on socio-economic condition of religious minorities'
- The expert committee at GITAM University reviewed the research project 'Design and development of a three dimensional culture system for foetal cells isolated from maternal circulation: implication in investigations and cell banking', recently.
- NHS smear test rationing 'is costing young lives', leading doctor warns
- Consultant gynaecologist Angus McIndoe says limiting the checks to those aged 25 and over is costing young women their lives, and forcing others to undergo radical treatment that robs them of their chance of motherhood.
- Smear test rationing 'is costing young lives'
- Consultant gynaecologist Angus McIndoe says limiting the checks to those aged 25 and over is costing young women their lives, and forcing others to undergo radical treatment that robs them of their chance of motherhood. Unlike many cancers, cervical ...
- Bayer encourages NZ researchers to apply for grants
- The Pharmaceuticals component is offering grants for researchers investigating novel drug targets in the fields of oncology, gynaecology, cardiology, haematology and ophthalmology to promote innovative therapeutic ideas from basic research into novel ...
- Death-sparked review finds MidCentral maternity failings
- Cook said some of the cases were still subject to health and disability commission investigations and coronial inquests, and they were yet to receive that information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gynaecology Investigations Topics
Related searches1552 births
munich massacre movies
saliya myth of origin
bristol rovers fc
politics of canada legislative branch