- Washington, DC Plastic Surgeon Discusses Male Breast Reduction and
- WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - Mar 8, 2016) - Affecting up to 20 percent of boys and men, gynecomastia is a condition in which unwanted excessive breast tissue develops in the chest of males. Dr. Mark Richards, a plastic surgeon in Washington, DC, ...
- Risperdal Gynecomastia Latest Lawsuit A Loss for J&J
- The number of lawsuits filed against the long time corporate giant Johnson & Johnson continue to grow. Risperdal, an atypical anti-psychotic drug developed by Johnson & Johnson in an effort to combat the symptoms associated with the mental health ...
- Gynecomastia Unveiled by Bravo TV's "Newlyweds" Star Brandon Liberati
- Erasing the stigma of Gynecomastia, Dr. Joseph T. Cruise of Cruise Plastic Surgery was chosen by reality tv star Brandon Liberati to perform his transformative Gynecomastia procedure as seen on Bravo TV's hit series, "Newlyweds", Season 3, Episode 7.
- 'Corset' surgery removes tummy skin after weight loss
- Other common procedures are breast lift (or in men, gynecomastia correction to flatten the chest), upper arm lift and thigh lifts. A plastic surgeon can help a patient decide exactly which operations are best suited for his or her body type.
- "I Have Man Boobs." Blogger Opens Up About His Fight With Gynecomastia
- I received a communication the other day from this wonderful young man, Ryan. It reminded me of my own story about coming out as a gay man. But this wasn't about coming out.
Gynecomastia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gynecomastia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.