A selection of articles related to gypsum uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Gypsum Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gypsum Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Gypsum Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gypsum Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gypsum in Agriculture
- Outline. • Introduction / Background. • Power Plant Operation.
- Gypsum as an Agricultural Amendment: General Use Guidelines
- Chapter 2: Properties of Gypsum That Provide Benefits for Agricultural Uses . Chapter 5: Economic Considerations Related to Gypsum Use .
- What is Gypsum and What is Its Value for Agriculture?
- Gypsum Use in America – 1780's. “Agricultural Inquiries on Plaister of Paris”. Richard Peters- Philadelphia (1797).
- The Myth of Gypsum Magic “Adding gypsum to your yard or garden
- Previously, I had heard of gypsum for use in soil reclamation projects, but not for a typical urban landscape.
Suggested News Resources
- An Irishman's Diary
- It so happens that another of gypsum's uses is as a wall covering and, as such, it is also a very effective flame-retardant.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gypsum agricultural soil additive, amendment, conditioner and
- --what are the benefits use? Gypsum has been around for over 250 years as a soil additive and plant food. Here are benefits from it's utilization on the land.
- Gypsum Mineral | Uses and Properties - GEOLOGY.COM
- The uses and properties of the mineral Gypsum Geology.com.
- Agricultural Uses - USA Gypsum
- USA Gypsum offers agricultural gypsum including soil conditioners, gypsum fertilizer, and other gypsum uses.
- Here is Why You Should Use Gypsum in Gardening | james ellison
- Aug 30, 2005 Do you have clay or layer of hard subsoil problems in your garden? Then gypsum may be the answer to help loosen the soil structure.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.