- 'Trio Concertdance' and 'Rising' Reviews
- In “Flair,” Demis Volpi's knotty duet to music by György Ligeti, she was shown to fine effect—her feet, in satiny pointe shoes, glinting out from artful entanglements with Mr. Cornejo.
- Hans Abrahamsen: Fame and Snow Falling on a Composer
- For a time in the 1980s, he attended the composition seminars that György Ligeti taught in Hamburg. And then, for nearly a decade, Mr. Abrahamsen fell silent.
- Meredith Monk's Otherworldy Vocalism at Other Minds
- With her braided pigtails, earthen-tone smocks, and diminutive stature, Meredith Monk has cultivated an instantly recognizable, elegant simplicity that reflects her musical aesthetic.
Gyrgy Ligeti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gyrgy Ligeti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gyrgy Ligeti Topics
Related searchesshotgun shell wider patterns
dream interpretation clothing
professor x character biography
nose hill park history