- a type of railless transportation using accumulators, with the motive force supplied by the kinetic energy stored in a flywheel.
- KINETIC ENERGY FLYWHEEL ENERGY STORAGE
- The Gyrobus was a public transportation vehicle that saw service in Switzerland,. Zaire Figure 4. The Gyrobus used a flywheel in the 1950s in Switzerland.
- Energiespeicher & Elektromobilität
- 1970: Lunar Roving Vehicle. 1900: „Lohner-Porsche“. 1912: Höhepunkt der Elektroauto- produktion.
- A Review of Regenerative Braking Systems
- MAN have also developed flywheel buses, the Gyrobus I and the Gyrobus 11, both having a 350 kg flywheel with a storage capacity of 750 Wh.
- Flybus to start testing flywheel hybrid bus
- The gyroscopic effect of early systems such as those used in the Gyrobus, however, reportedly made the vehicles difficult to handle. Flybus's prototype is currently on display at the Low Carbon Vehicle event in the UK.
- Gyrobus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Gyrobus is an electric bus that uses flywheel energy storage, not overhead wires like a trolleybus.
- Gyrobus - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A gyrobus is a special bus which does not use a normal engine.
- The Gyrobus was conceived in post-war Switzerland. Motor buses at the time were still loud, uncomfortable and unreliable.
- Gyrobus's Channel - YouTube
- Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
- Gyrobus | Facebook
- Gyrobus - Description: A Gyrobus is an electric bus that uses flywheel energy storage, not overhead wires like a trolleybus.
Gyrobus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gyrobus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgeneral frank messervy
scada future trends in scada
knock nevis history
racquetball offensive shots
thomas edison first marriage