- The Gyrotonic Expansion System is an exercise modality created by Juliu Horvath, an ethnic Hungarian born in Romania.
- Garden Gyrokinesis flyer 2
- Gyrokinesis® Class. Arch, Curl, Twist and Side bend while you massage your body and your mind... GYROKINESIS®, what to expect...
- GYROKINESIS® INTENSIVE RETREAT
- GYROKINESIS® is a movement methodology based on circular motion.
- From Jujutsu to Gyrotokinesis— And Back Again
- The new set of exercises is called Gyrokinesis™.
- WEEKS OF ENROLLMENT: GRAHAM TECHNIQUE: REPERTORY
- Beginner/Int. (M 4:30–6:00). Int.
- Zur Bedeutung der Konzepte Spiraldynamik® - GYROKINESIS
- Spiraldynamik® - GYROKINESIS® / GYROTONIC®— Pilates für professionelle .
- Life is Full of Twists and Turns - Gyrokinesis Makes Sure of That
- Trained in Pilates, she became certified at the Acupressure Institute in Berkeley, Hypnotherapy in Marin and Gyrotonic and Gyrokinesis in both Los Angeles and Florida. “I have a really good eye when it comes to the physical.
- Announcing New Stott Pilates® Training Studio in NYC
- MERRITHEW ENTERTAINMENT produces print and video-based content for professional and consumer markets. www.merrithew.
- Updated Programming Announced For Joyce Theater's 9/11 Commemoration
- Brown enjoys teaching master classes in dance as well as being licensed to teach GYROTONIC and GYROKINESIS.
- The hottest fitness trend: it's all about balance
- Other popular techniques cited in the survey are programs such as Pilates, yoga, Gyrotonic and Gyrokinesis (exercises that rely on a cable and pulley system for consistent smooth resistance), tai chi, and meditation.
- Stilettoes, fitness make match
- In addition to pole dancing, iCandy offers hoop fitness, Pilates, Gyrokinesis, burlesque and various workshops. Drop-in, session and membership rates are available. The studio is at 554 Martin Ave.
- GYROKINESIS® Class Demonstration by Maki Somekawa & Akiko
- Aug 3, 2010 GYROKINESIS® is taught by Maki Somekawa & Akiko Tokuoka at CRS (Center for Remembering & Sharing) and elsewhere.
- Gyrokinesis® | Motion Arts
- Gyrokinesis exercises were developed in the 1970's by Juliu Horvath and are the core of Horvath's methodology.
Gyrokinesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gyrokinesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.