H L Mencken Style
A selection of articles related to h l mencken style.
Original articles from our library related to the H L Mencken Style. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on H L Mencken Style.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
H L Mencken Style is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, H L Mencken Style books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Handicapping The Fix
- When H.L. Mencken pointed out that a demagogue is “he who tells what he knows to be lies to people he knows to be idiots,” he was talking about poisonous, two-headed snakes like Duh Donald: Scalia's Scalia.
- Religion, science collide in court in 'Inherit the Wind' at Stageworks
- Among them was famed Baltimore Sun columnist H.L. Mencken.
- No More Clintons: Thomas Frank & Howard Zinn Expose Bill Clinton's
- Lenience and forgiveness and joyous creativity for Wall Street bankers while another group gets a biblical-style beatdown—these things actually fit together quite nicely. Indeed, the ascendance of the first group requires that the second be ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
H L Mencken Style Topics
Related searchesdamnation profane language
george lynch musician equipment
hawker hunter indian air force
technetium occurrence and production
motivation early programming