H P Lovecraft
A selection of articles related to h p lovecraft.
Original articles from our library related to the H P Lovecraft. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on H P Lovecraft.
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Gaulish. A derivation from Nuada, and as such revered during Roman times. This name has the somewhat unenviable distinction of being borrowed by H. P. Lovecraft to play a bit part in his famous Cthulhu Cycle....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
H P Lovecraft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, H P Lovecraft books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This New Video Game Is Based On H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos
- Frogwares, the video game publisher behind the Sherlock Holmes game, has revealed another literary-based title in the works. This time, the company is taking a stab at the Cthuhlu Mythos made famous by the father of the horror genre itself, H.P.
- Travel To The Worlds Of H.P. Lovecraft With These Fantastic Posters
- We're suckers for fantastic travel posters, and artist Steve Thomas has created a set that we absolutely have to put up on our walls: posters inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft!
- HP Lovecraft, Evangelist of the Sublime
- Most people know that Grimm's Fairy Tales are not the watered-down stuff Walt Disney gave us. They're much darker, far grimmer. Two questions arise in my mind at the thought: first, what purpose did the real stories serve?
- Could Cthulhu trump the other Super Tuesday contenders?
- It's not Hawaii, though: it's R'lyeh, the lost sunken city where, according to Lovecraft, Cthulhu waits to take control of the world. And there's no point asking to see his passport … millennia-old Cthulhu predates such bona fides.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.