H Ross Perot
A selection of articles related to h ross perot.
Original articles from our library related to the H Ross Perot. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on H Ross Perot.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
H Ross Perot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, H Ross Perot books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Rhetorical Functions of H. Ross Perot's Political Apologia
- This comment, made by a one-time H. Ross Perot supporter on the 17 July Within this hurricane of disapproval H.
- 1 Introduction 2 Protocol 3 Results
- presidential candidate and United We Stand America (UWSA) leader H. Ross Perot.
- The Perot Campaigns in Theoretical Perspective
- The Perot Campaigns in. Theoretical Perspective. Ted G.
- $6.1 million gift from H. Ross Perot funds two new programs $6.1
- celebrate the generous gift from H. Ross Perot, give you an update about the commemorative coin bill H. Ross Perot, Sr.
Suggested News Resources
- EDITORIAL: Civil interest, civility can co-exist online
- Back in 1992, before the World Wide Web was widely accessible, presidential candidate H. Ross Perot was talking about using technology to facilitate direct democracy.
- $100k donated to Army Heritage Center Foundation
- BAE Systems is a $25000 platinum sponsor of the dinner, during which H. Ross Perot will accept the Foundation's Boots on the Ground Award for his work as a veterans' advocate, AHCF Executive Director Mike Perry said.
- A Third-Party Candidate in 2012?
- Rather than emulate the H. Ross Perot example of can-do business tycoon crusading against the debt bomb, he chose to be a one-month wonder on the fringe issue of Birtherism. Thus, he is damaged goods on the right and unsuitable to the center or left.
- CMU-linked venture taught Jobs
- The university ultimately invested $660000 in the company, and the late John P. Crecine, a senior vice president at CMU at the time, joined Texas billionaire H. Ross Perot with Jobs on the three-member board of directors of NeXT.
- America Held Hostage to Two-Party Failure
- Gaining 50-state ballot access is no easy feat -- independent presidential candidate H. Ross Perot managed to do so in 1992 and 1996, whereas Ralph Nader got on only 45 state ballots during his fifth presidential bid in 2008.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ross Perot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Children, H. Ross, Jr., Nancy, Suzanne, Carolyn, and Katherine Henry Ross Perot (pronounced /pəˈroʊ/; born June 27, 1930) is a U.
- H. Ross Perot
- Biography of the Dallas billionaire and presidential candidate.
- H. Ross Perot — Infoplease.com
- Perot, H. Ross (Henry Ross Perot), 1930–, American business executive and political leader, b. Texarkana, Tex.
- Larry King-Ross Perot's 1st Appearance - YouTube
- Mar 6, 2007 I wasn't one of the nearly 1 in 5 Americans who chose Henry Ross Perot in the 1992 general election for president--but I was tempted.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.