Hades Other Names
A selection of articles related to hades other names.
Original articles from our library related to the Hades Other Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hades Other Names.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Hades Other Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hades Other Names books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Names of the Holy Spirit
- Perhaps more than any other, this name consistently describes the character of ...
- Eternal Punishment
- makes it certain that “Gehenna” is not another name for “Hades” In pondering this solemn verse we should remember that “destroy” does not mean to annihilate.
- Tyndale Bible Dictionary
- In the NT, hades was carried over to become the common name for the abode of the dead. Along with new names came new ideas.
- Those Whacky Greek and Roman Gods: A Quick Cheat-Sheet
- fathered many demigods by seducing a string of humans, nymphs, and other beings The very name Hades is often used as a synonym for hell and death.
- Translating the Language of Birds
- is known by the colloquial names bill-willie, pill-wil- .. battle, however, another name for the conflict ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Hades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For other meanings see Hades (disambiguation). Page semi- Πλούτωνος, meaning "Rich One"), a name which the Romans Latinized as Pluto.
- House of Hades
- Aug 2, 2008 The domain of Hades has many different names, such as Underworld, Hades, Erebus, Tartarus, Elysium and Isles of the Blessed.
- Hades - Who Is the Greek God Hades
- Other Names for Hades: Sometimes people say Pluto is the Roman equivalent of Hades, but Pluto was a god of wealth, not of the Underworld.
- Other name for hades
- Hades means 'The Unseen'. Some other names for the God Hades are: Pluto, Aides, Haides, The Unseen One, The Dark One.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.