- Haematological. Red cell aplasia. IVb.
- EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS-ASSOCIATED HAEMOPHAGOCYTIC
- Haemophagic histocytosis. A report of 23 new patients and a review of the literature. Medicine (Baltimore) 1988;67:369-88.
- The Major-Criminal's Song
- I marvel at the feelings of the solo haemophagic leech. I quote, so archly knowingly, the words of D. L Sayers.
- A Case of Adult Ocular Leech Infestation
- Leeches are annelids comprising the subclass. Hirudinea. There are fresh water, terrestrial, and marine leeches.
- Nasopharyngeal Bleeding due to Leech Bites in a 9-month- old Infant
- Leeches are annelids, comprising the subclass Hirudinea. There are freshwater, terrestrial and marine leeches.
- Anthrax kills cattle near Moree
- The deaths have occurred in an area not formerly associated with outbreaks of anthrax in either sheep or cattle. and the disease is probably being spread by haemophagic or 'horse' flies.
- Leech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Leeches are segmented worms that belong to the phylum annelida and comprise the subclass Hirudinea.
- Haemophagic leeches attach to their hosts and remain there until they become full, at which point they fall off to digest.
- Belinda Haemophage De Silva | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Belinda Haemophage De Silva and others you may know.
- Haemophage Camo Henchman Costume
- A costume worn by a Haemophage in the action fantasy film Ultra Violet.
- Medical LEECHES,the medical center “Hirudo-Med” in Lviv
- The most important predators of leeches are fish, aquatic insects, crayfish and other leeches specialized for predation on leeches.
Haemophagic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haemophagic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.