A selection of articles related to haida.
Original articles from our library related to the Haida. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Haida.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Haida is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haida books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Food of Haida Gwaii
- Barbara-Jo's Books to Cook invites you to lunch at Mission Restaurant with author Susan Musgrave to celebrate the food and culture of Haida Gwaii on April 10, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.
- Haine and Haida among top IMRF beneficiaries in state; Though adequately
- The top Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) beneficiaries in Madison and St. Clair counties are among the state's highest paid.
- The Revenant's Duane Howard outfitted by Haida designer for Academy Awards red
- It's a designer's dream to dress a celebrity for the Academy Awards, but most designers couldn't step up to the challenge of stitching together an outfit on one week's notice.
- Rare dolphin washes up in Haida Gwaii
- The carcass of a rare species of dolphin washed up on the shore of Haida Gwaii in B.C. this weekend.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.