A selection of articles related to haida.
Original articles from our library related to the Haida. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Haida.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Haida is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haida books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HAIDA legend of origin
- and the descendants of the ancient EESSA-exodus, called HAIDA-s .
- FY 2011 TLINGIT-HAIDA REGIONAL HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Tlingit-Haida Regional Housing Authority. Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. PO Box 32237.
- Tlingit, Haida, & Tsimshian
- Tlingit, Haida, & Tsimshian. REFERENCE BOOKS. Alaska reference books are indicated by AK-R and are for in-library use only.
Suggested News Resources
- Learning the value of respect on Haida Gwaii
- By DAVID SUZUKI I spent a week around July 1 in a cabin on one of Haida Gwaii's remote islands. I was there to celebrate a birthday - not Canada's, but my grandson's second.
- Rat eradication underway on Haida Gwaii
- Park rangers have set up 400 bait stations on Bischof Island and Arichika Island, two of the 18 islands in the Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve on Haida Gwaii. We're looking at a complete eradication," said park conservation manager Laurie Wein.
- West Vancouver man reels in 84-pound catch of the day
- On a fishing trip with business associates in Haida Gwaii, Lewis quickly realized he had one big fight on his hands Saturday evening when the 84-pound Chinook salmon on the line shifted direction, surfaced near the boat, then dove down.
- Jack Layton remembered Haida Gwaii: Nathan Cullen
- Jack Layton spoke often about the visit he made to Haida Gwaii in the summer of 2004, Skeena-Bulkley Valley MP Nathan Cullen said Monday following the NDP leader's death. "He talked about your communities forever," said Mr.
- Leaders look for ways to combat crime
- Kelly was appointed in December to replace Robert Haida, who was elected as a judge in the 20th Judicial Circuit.
Suggested Web Resources
- Haida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Haida people are an indigenous people of British Columbia, Canada and Alaska, United States.
- Facts for Kids: Haida Indians (Haidas)
- Information about the Haida Indians for students and teachers. Covers food, homes, arts and crafts, weapons, culture, and daily life of the Haidas.
- Haida Indian Tribe History
- Haida (Xa'ida, 'people'). By the natives themselves the term may be applied generally to any human being or specifically to one speaking the Haida language .
- Haida - New World Encyclopedia
- Apr 3, 2008 The Haida are an indigenous people of the west coast of North America.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescopperii chloride uses
celtic fc recent achievements
york county maine demographics
grasshopper digestion and excretion
vietnamese traditional medicine