A selection of articles related to hairs.
Original articles from our library related to the Hairs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hairs.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 44
- Chapter 44 44:1 And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth. 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Hairs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hairs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hair & Fiber
- Hair is encountered as physical evidence in a wide variety of crimes.
- Hair Analysis
- Hair can be important physical evidence at a crime scene.
Suggested News Resources
- Hair Restoration Company Announces Program Providing a Permanent Vacation From
- GreatHairTransplants.com, a South Florida boutique hair restoration company, is offering people with hair loss the ability to take a vacation and go home with more hair!
- Mummies' newest secret: Gelled hair
- They seem to have styled their hair with fat-based products to enhance their appearance and accentuate their individuality, new research suggests.
- Hurricane Irene - Path Unchanged, Jersey Shore In Cross-Hairs
- Long Branch: The National Hurricane Center has just released their 11am update on Hurricane Irene and unfortunately for the NorthEast US, it doesn't appear that anyone will be spared from the impact.
- Myth Busting About Thinning Hair
- Whether you're male or female, by the time you reach midlife, you've probably experienced even a little bit of hair loss. Men may not like it, but they are used it, or at least can sometimes anticipate it coming.
- Hair transplant techniques enable natural-looking results
- Advances in hair-transplantation techniques and instrumentation are allowing physicians to provide more comprehensive, natural-appearing results, sometimes in a single session. Daniel E.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hair is a filamentous biomaterial, that grows from follicles found in the dermis.
- hair - Wiktionary
- The word hair is usually used without article in singular number when it refers to all the hairs on one's head in general.
- A World-Class Hair & Beauty Magazine. Online store for Hair Books
- Hair's How, Hair Salon Magazine, Hairstyle Salon Magazine, Hair World. Free Photo Hairstyle Gallery of hair styles for men and women.
- Why Does Hair Turn Gray?
- Can you imagine yourself with gray hair someday? Find out why it happens in this article for kids.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.