- Why Are Malaysians Stressed Over the Hajj Fund?
- March 10 -- Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak and his government could be facing a fresh challenge related to the long-running 1MDB scandal. Concerns have been raised about a government fund to help Malaysians make the Hajj pilgrimage to the holy ...
- Nigeria: 2016 Hajj - NAHCON to Prioritise Pilgrims Enlightenment
- The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) has said that it would focus more on pilgrims' education as part of the corrective action plan to improve 2016 Hajj. Chairman of the commission Abdullahi Mukhtar Muhammad said this on Wednesday in ...
- On his first Hajj: Bengaluru electrician to walk all the way to Mecca
- SEETHAGONDI (ADILABAD): Mohd Rahmathullah Khan of Bengaluru, an electrician by profession and out on his first Hajj, is attempting the pilgrimage with a difference – he is walking all the way to Mecca, an estimated distance of 7,000km. Khan, 56 ...
- Hajj Hasan calls for protectionism at WTO meeting
- Hajj Hasan calls for protectionism at WTO meeting. Hajj Hasan believes Lebanon does not benefit from the association agreement with the EU and other trade deals.(The Daily Star/HO).
- Nigeria: NCAA, States Urged to Upgrade Airports Ahead of Hajj
- Independent Hajj Reporters has appealed to Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) and state governments to upgrade airports used for pilgrims airlift ahead of 2016 hajj operations.
Hajj is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hajj books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgeek squad
aleut culture and technology
age of aquarius dictionary
palmer massachusetts demographics
westminster central hall
mahavidya worship of das mahavidyas